This exclusive and safe experience – in accordance to covid-19 standards, under mandatory reservation.
The discovery package offers a guided tour of the Huron-Wendat Museum, its exhibitions, and cultural sites.
This activity lasts 2 hours and includes:
- Visit of the permanent exhibition « Territories, memories, knowledge »;
- Visit of the temporary exhibition of the moment « The Canoe, bearer of Traditions »;
- Visit of the Ekionkiestha’ national longhouse;
- Visit of the Notre-Dame-de-Lorette church;
- Visit of the Kabir Kouba waterfall
- Visit of the historical fresco and the Onywahtehretsih Nation Square.