This exclusive and safe experience – in accordance to covid-19 standards, under mandatory reservation.
The discovery package offers a guided tour of the Huron-Wendat Museum, its exhibitions, and cultural sites.
This activity lasts 2 hours and includes:
- Visit of the permanent exhibition « Territories, memories, knowledge »;
- Visit of the temporary exhibition of the moment ;
- Visit of the Ekionkiestha’ national longhouse;
- Visit of the Notre-Dame-de-Lorette church*;
- Passage to the Tsawenhohi House : Demonstrations of traditional knowledge + Awen’ (water) shop + permanent exhibition + interpretation panels of historically important characters.
*Please note that on Sunday mornings, access inside the Notre-Dame de Lorette church is not possible (8am to noon) due to Sunday mass. In addition, when funerals, baptisms or weddings take place, the church cannot be visited.