COVID-19: Reservation required
|Discovery tour||Audioguide or guided tour||Longhouse visit||Myths and Legends|
|0-5 years old||free||N/A||free||free|
|6-12 years old||9,75||N/A||5,00||18.75|
Please advise us when you make your reservation of any special needs to be taken into consideration before your arrival so that we can receive you up to your expectations. Although our museum facilities meet the universal accessibility standards recommended by KEROUL, we still want to make sure that everything will be suitable for your visit.
Offered in French and English, all our regular tours offered to individual guests can be adapted to the needs of groups. Regular tours include a visit to the museum, its exhibits, and a visit to the Ekionkiestha’ National Longhouse. Those tours are available with a guide at scheduled times or with an audio guide any time during opening hours.
Please be advised that on Sunday mornings, access to the interior of Notre-Dame de Lorette church is not possible (8 am to noon) due to Sunday mass. Moreover, when funerals or weddings take place, the church cannot be visited.
Privileges offered to individual customers (including families** and groups of friends of nine people or fewer)
- Customers staying at the Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations have the privilege of obtaining a 50% discount on the visit with an audio guide and the guided tour of the Huron-Wendat Museum.
- Huron-Wendat and ONYWATENRO’ members can visit the museum and benefit from all visits free of charge at all times.
- No reservation required for daily departures or audio-guide tours.
Privileges offered to organized groups
- Groups (10 people or more) benefit from special rates.
- Customized schedules are also available for groups of 20 people or more.
- Themed experiences for school groups are adapted to the level of the students.
Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., by phone, (418 847-2260, extension 6003) or or through our contact form (group) and through our Reservit platform (individual)
* Taxes not included
**Family (2 adults and 2 children 6-12 years old)