COVID-19: Activity not currently available (red zone)
The discovery package offers a guided tour of the Huron-Wendat Museum, its exhibitions, and cultural sites.
This activity lasts 2 hours and 15 minutes and includes:
- Visit of the permanent exhibition « Territories, memories, knowledge »;
- Visit of the temporary exhibition of the moment;
- Visit of the Ekionkiestha’ national longhouse;
- Visit of the house of the former Grand Chief of the Huron-Wendat Nation: Nicolas Vincent Tsawenhohi and the exhibition « Hatiyuwa: nenhs (The Great Men): Nicolas Vincent Tsawenhohi (1769-1844) »
- Visit of the Notre-Dame-de-Lorette church;
- Visit of the Kabir Kouba waterfall
- Visit of the historical fresco and the Onywahtehretsih Nation Square.